Transforming the delivery of healthcare depends on using technology to extend the reach of healthcare professionals. The unique value of URAC-accredited FONEMED is its ability to combine all of the required elements for this task:
- A continent-wide roster of healthcare professionals with licenses and specialties to support clients’ applications;
- Copyrighted Health Information Center Operating Systems;
- Robust and scalable information technology infrastructure at Terremark’s Network Access Point of the Americas;
- Redundant wired and web-based communications systems for professional connectivity;
- Experienced management and quality assurance personnel;
- Dynamic reporting capabilities including immediate call encounters, ROI, data-mining, real-time aggregated reporting via our online portal and outcomes tracking.
We create and support services and systems for the healthcare industry, including: Nurse Advice, Live Care Clinic (featuring nurse and physician advice), Health Call Center Systems and Software, Care Transition, Remote Patient Monitoring, Occupational Exposure Hotline, Healthier at Home, Hispanic Health Card, See a Nurse, Call Center Set Up, Inbound and Outbound Calling, Integration with Case Management and Disease Management, Flu Hotlines, Mental Health and Triage for Colleges and Universities.
FONEMED systems and services have served well over one million callers and helped partners win awards from the GSM Association for Best Mobile Applications for International Development, from URAC for Best Practices in Consumer Safety, from CTIA for Best Mobile Consumer Application, and the Triple-Tree Wireless and Mobile Health ‘I’ Award for Best Consumer Experience. In 2012 alone we saved our clients $25,469,749 through redirection to more appropriate care. Contact us today and find out how much we can save you and your callers.